Do you have, or are you involved with an important international partnership, project or activity that you would like to implement successfully?
More and more activities and projects involve organizations, partnerships and individuals from two or more countries, that is to say, they are international.
Due to their complexity and their cultural or inter-cultural factors, including political, economic, language, legal, and other factors (e.g. distances and time-differences), international projects may encounter problems and difficulties to successfully implement, control, or even to close (end) the project.
These cultural and inter-cultural factors are often not sufficiently recognized or adequately considered before or during the planning or implementation of international projects.
It can be said that international projects usually need more project management knowledge, experience and skills to be successful than the management of national projects.
The good news us that something, however, can be done to improve the chances of success when initiating, planning and implementing challenging international projects.
We have experience in a wide range of international projects. This experience has involved companies, strategic partnerships, subcontractors, suppliers, joint ventures, customers, government agencies and other stakeholders in Western and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Asia and in the USA. We have also taught courses in international project management at a Swiss university of applied sciences and have been a team member in several international projects.
From this experience and know-how about planning, executing, managing and controlling international projects, we offer clients project management training, coaching and consulting as described on this website which can be specifically tailored to the needs of their specific international project.
- Canada: Manager of Canadian subcontractor for a large motor vehicle training and maintenance contract in Saudi Arabia
- Czech Republic: Management consultant/project manager for a large and extensive telecom modernization program
- France: Manager of French subcontractor for a large motor vehicle training and maintenance contract in Saudi Arabia
- Germany: Business planner and project coordinator for a large motor vehicle technical business development project
- Saudi Arabia: Manager for a large motor vehicle training and maintenance contract executed in Saudi Arabia
- USA: Project manager for a large transport ticket-vending machine project (design, production, delivery, testing, installation)
- International: Alliance manager for hardware & software technical telecom alliances with companies throughout the world
- International: Planner, coordinator and team member for global influenza program together with World Health Organization